Good morning. Although by the time I actually get this video loaded, it might be evening!
Here is the award I got from Jill:
And just like all awards, there are strings attached. Here be the strings:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc)and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.
I think I will pass this award on to these three lucky bloggers:
- Pubsgal. Because she is one of the cleverest writers around, and if I can get her to write a little more, that is a good thing.
- Jane. Because she is just starting out blogging, but I like her already.
- Shelley and Lori. Because they are my fellow travelers on the short, fit, food-loving, 100 pound weight loss journey!
Here are a few of the links I mentioned:
Disclaimer: I do not look nearly as old in person as I look on the video. I’ve heard that home videos add 10 years to the person’s actual age. And I am sticking by that story. Also, does anybody know how to edit videos so you don’t get that horrible picture of me plopping into my chair at the beginning of the video? There is a place to edit on my flip video thingy but I can’t seem to get it to work. Also, the whole co-dependent relationship between me and Sophie–her licking me, and me constantly stroking her–a little embarrassing. I am not even aware at the time that this is happening…
Food plan for the day (since I am having trouble eating a little too much, thought I’d be accountable):
- Banana custard oats. Done.
- Snack: Chile Reyeno Casserole (egg dish)
- Lunch: Edemame Tofu salad
- Snack: New ‘raw vegan protein bar recipe’ I tried. Of course I adjusted the recipe a tiny bit. And also I forgot the mashed banana. Youza, the dough on these was good. But a little ‘pricy’ at 185 calories per bar if I divide the recipe into 15 servings.
- Dinner: Some kind of green salad (which I really wanted when I first wrote this, but now it is cold and rainy, so this option might change.)
New shortened recipe idea: The other day I was quite intrigued with Christie’s homemade fish taco recipe. Last night I was in the mood for fish, but no tacos on hand. I just grilled a couple of small red snapper fillets on med-high heat in a pan sprayed with pam, squeezed lime juice over them when they were done, and topped with some store-bought peach-mango salsa. Quite delicious, and very satisfying with a side of veggies.